The University of Alberta is known as best public research university which is situated in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It was Founded by Alexander Cameron Rutherford, first premier of Alberta, and Henry Marshall Tory, university first president as well and founded in 1908.
The main and important purpose of this scholarships is to promote excellent students at the doctoral level who have the great potential to forward to the University of Alberta’s community and research.Requirements: scholarship opportunity can avail by both nationals and international students.Scholarship Benefits:
Grant is available in increments of $5,000. The department might be eligible to decide the number of increments of $5,000 for a student. The award value can be vary and will be shown in candidates original letter of Admission.
To be eligible for this Scholarship student must fulfill the following criteria:
- Canadian nationals, who contains PR and international students
- Admitted for doctoral graduate degree program by university department
- Acceptance for full-time doctoral degree
- minimum 3.7/4.0 GPA.
How to Apply:
The applicants are motivated to apply online with following documents:
- Letter of motivation.
- GRE, GMAT, and other similar test scores.
- Referee reports/Letter of recommendation
- Previous transcripts and certificates.
- Proof of English language proficiency(ILETS etc)
Last Date :Last date to apply is November 1, 2017
For more details and apply click below.