Application Deadline: 1st October 2017
About the School: Europe School of Management and Technology (ESMT) is accepting applications for its Full-time MBA program. To complement process, the school is offering several merit-based full MBA scholarships to applicants from Least Developed Countries..
To be Taken (Country): Berlin, Germany
Type: Full-time MBA
Selection Criteria: Scholarships will be allocated on the basis of intellectual excellence, evidence of personal and professional achievement and financial need.
- Candidates with permanent residence in any developing country
- Candidates are expected to prove their strong intention to promote business development and pursue professional options in a least developed country within a reasonable timeframe after completion of the program.
- The scholarships are restricted to self-funded candidates and will be accounted for against the applicant’s program fees.
- Applicants must meet ESMT’s general admission requirements.
Number of scholarships available:
- Full MBA: 4
Value of Scholarship:
- Four full tuition scholarships including stipend to cover living expenses for Kofi Annan Fellows
- Several partial tuition scholarships: up to € 15,000
- Executive MBA: Three full tuition scholarships: € 57,500 each, and a small stipend to cover travel to and from Berlin for each module
Candidates are required to submit a scholarship essay along with their complete application to the ESMT Full-time MBA program. Candidates will be expected to actively promote the school in the respective regions throughout and after their studies, e.g. by participating in the ESMT mentoring program.
For full details about these scholarships and how to apply, visit ESMT Scholarship Webpage