Description: Simmons College invited international applicants for Gilbert and Marcia Kotzen scholarships for undergraduate programme. Scholarship Grant will cover the Full Tuition fee of the Scholars. Scholars will study the subject offered by the college.Scholarship will cover the four year of degree duration.
1) Grant will cover the tuition fee
2) Grant will cover the mandatory fees.
3) Grant will cover the room and board expenses.
4) Scholar will receive 3000$ for short-term course and research support or
summer internship tuition.
1) International applicants can apply for this Scholarship.
2) Candidate have GPA of 3.3 or higher , unweighted.
3) Test Requirements: Standarded test score of 28 OR higher (ACT) 1300 OR higher (new SAT) OR 1250
OR higher (old SAT CR+M). Minimum of 600 in each SAT section Highly recommended.Non-native English speakers must submit TOEFL and SAT or ACT scores.
How to apply: Application is divided into two parts. Applicants send their documents through email
(ugadm-at-simmons.edu). Subject line will be “Kotzen Application” and applicant include name and date of birth on each page
1) How would you use your additional annual award of $3000 for study abroad, short-term courses and summer internship tuition and research support(Short answer not more than 250 words).
2) In what manners can a woman most effectively lead change in today’s world?(formal essay not more than 500 words)
Finalists chosen for this scholarships through campus interview.